Friday 7 December 2012

Test Shots.

I have decided that it will be a good idea for me to take some test shots using a video camera and tripod, in order to trial and practice some of the shots that we will hopefully be using for our final trailer. After looking at our storyboard for the shots that we plan to include in our trailer, I decided to try out a conversation scene including a shot-reverse-shot, a scene of someone running shot from different angles including from a high angle and a scene in which post production editing would be needed in order to create a quick zoom effect. I chose to practice these shots in particular as they stood out to me as ones that could be very effective if done properly and I think it is extremely important that we get them right. By practicing these filming methods, I now feel more confident about capturing the same shots for our real trailer and will know exactly what to do when it comes to it, which will save our group valuable time.

No comments:

Post a Comment